Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, life has just gotten in the way and as usual there have been so many ups and downs but I’m just happy to be writing again. So here it is, some of the SS2017 trends.
- White shirt dress: I love this! I have one which I bought on asos last summer and it’s so easy to just throw on because it looks effortless and clean!
2. Sleeve slits: I haven’t seen this in the high street yet but I love it. I’ve been wearing the bell bottom sleeve since summer but this just makes it a little sleeker or sexier.
3. Yellow: a colour that I have a love/hate relationship with. I hate bright, neon yellow, but I adore a warm mustard yellow if it’s paired with other neutral colour clothing.
4. Banker stripes: they’re still in! I’m not going to lie, I loved this over summer 2016 and I bought a few banker stripe pieces but I’m kind of over it now, boring.
5. Waist clinchers: I’ve only seen this in Zara so far, but I’m not sure how I feel about it. I think it’s super trendy and cool, but I don’t think it’s my style.
6. Polka dots: love. So classic and chic. I prefer small polka dots like the one in the middle picture so it almost looks like it could be gems from far away.
7. Hide and seek cut outs: love this. I’ve been buying a few more things like this lately and I love how subtly sexy it is, especially when lace is involved.
8. Robes: love, love, love. I am obsessed with the one on the bottom right. I have one jacket really similar to it, but most days it’s not cold enough in Hong Kong to need it (saying that as it’s 8 degrees right now lol).
Hope you enjoyed reading this. Other trends that have still continued on from AW2016 are all shades of pink, khaki and fold over pants and skirts.