Last week I went shopping and got a few amazing things that I wanted to share.
- Repurchase – Beauty blender: someone accidentally threw mine out so I had to buy a new one (also, lots of people ask me how I clean it and I use the official beauty blender cleaner – I swear buy it).
- Repurchase – Narciso Rodriguez perfume for her: this has been my signature scent for over six years now. I’ve experimented a few times over the years but I’m always going to be loyal to this. Love it.
- Burt’s bees lipstick in blush basin: see my review here.
- Cover FX custom enhancer drops in Sunlight: this product is insane. With one drop you get so much shimmer and highlight. It’s so silky and glides on your skin. I used one drop and mixed it in with my foundation and I loved it. I wouldn’t use it on a daily basis but I’m very happy with the way it looks. I would highly reccoment this to anyone who wants a dewy/golden/sunkissed glow.
- Huda Beauty x Formula X nail polish in pink: although I loved seeing this colour on other people I’m not crazy about the way it looks on me. The formula is very thin so I had to put on two layers of white underneath to give it more of a pop. I do like the gold specks in the polish though. So overall, it’s very pretty but not very flattering on my skin tone.
If you’ve bought any new makeup items recently that are worth trying please let me know what they are.