I did a FeelUnique order the other day and realised that for the past 3 or 4 orders, the same items were in my basket. FeelUnique had a 20% off promotion with the voucher code ‘VIOLET’ so if you’re up for purchasing some makeup products definitely check the website out. It’s fantastic, they stock UK products that we just don’t have access to from Hong Kong.
(1) NYX Wonder Stick in Medium – My go to everyday contour. I can apply this product in less than 2 minutes, including blending time which is perfect, especially if I’m in a rush in the mornings.
(2) Green People Vita Min Fix – My favourite daily cream! It’s organic and I love the dense texture of this product, it’s improved the condition of my skin considerably since I’ve started using this product.
(3) Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent – It’s super affordable and just so easy to have with me at all times. It’s my favourite powder as it has a matte finish, but doesn’t look cakey at all.
(1) Sleek Makeup Solstice Highlighting Palette – I wanted to try this highlighter out, with 2 cream shades and 2 powder shades, there’s enough variety to switch a more subtle highlight to something more dramatic for an evening look. Sleek is one of my favourite drugstore brands in the UK. I remember when they launched the range in Superdrug and I picked up their eyeshadow palette and fell in love with the quality and pigmentation. I’m looking forward for trying this out.
(2) Anti-Ageing Facial Oil by the Green People – Can’t wait to start prepping my skin for the cooler months and avoiding dry skin.
Let me know if you’ve purchased any products from FeelUnique and if so what do you like the best?