I know so many people who take gorgeous selfies, and then there are mine which don’t look half as nice. But after spending time with them, I have come to realise it’s not necessarily their faces which are spectacular even in horrid lighting, it’s the portable mini clip-on selfie light! I know the lumie has been around for ages, but this light is even more amazing! Off the top of my head, these are a few reasons why…
- People won’t find out you’re a secret camwhore (even though, let’s admit it, most of us are)
- You can have a normal phone case and just clip this on like an accessory.
- It’s much cheaper than a lumie
- You can change the batteries when you need to
- It’s so small and easy to carry around with you
- You can vary how bright you want your light to be – it usually has three settings: low, medium, high.
Since I live in Hong Kong, these are quite easily accessible and very affordable. I know people who have gotten them for as little as $10HKD or as much as $120HKD (depending on where they got it from).
Ever since I’ve used my friends one I’ve wanted one for myself, but I haven’t bought one yet! But if you have tried this out please let me know what you think about it!