This is my take on a natural makeup look, especially on days where you just don’t feel like spending more than 10 minutes on your face. In fact, I think this look took a lot less than that and it’s so easy to do!
(1) I applied Tarte Amazonian Clay in Light Sand to the areas of my face that needed a little help with a buffing brush
(2) I applied some eyecream and the Nars Creamy Concealer in Custard under my eye area to conceal any dark circles.
(3) Taking an eyeshadow brush, I applied ND110 from the Zoeva Nude Spectrum Eyeshadow Palette sweeping the pale pink shadow across the eyelids.
(4) I did a little winged eyeliner using my Brow Lash Ex Liquid Liner.
(5) I used the Nars Casino Bronzer to add some colour to my cheeks
(6) Using my newly bought Kylie Lip kit in Candy K, I filled in my lips with the lipliner and then applied the liquid lipstick on top. I really like the colour, but would advise to apply a chapstick before using the product, as my lips do feel very dry. Apart from that, this colour looks fantastic!
Have you tried any of the Kylie Lip Kits and if so, do you have any recommendations for another colour to try?