So since Divya and myself have already discussed fashion trends, I thought it would be fun to look at beauty trends for this fall/winter.
- Deep blackcurrants. lacquered black cherry pouts are what it’s all about next season. Let’s hope Huda Beauty or Kylie Jenner come up with amazing shades.
- Finger waves. These are so amazing because they’re so understated but can look so elegant. Just remember to use hairspray to hold it in place!
- Illuminated skin. Glowy skin is what it’s all about this season, so bye-bye matte foundations and hello dewy goodness. Or, my personal favourite product to make my foundation look more luminous is the MAC strobe cream.
- Masculin parting. Go a little over the top exaggerated with your parting to the point where it’s almost at your ear. It may seem a little ridiculous but it definitely creates a look.
- OTT hair accessories. I mean, who could ever have too many accessories? Coco Chanel’s advice of remove one piece of accessory before you leave the house doesn’t apply here – grab one more for your hair before you walk out the door.